#CyberFest North East Fraud Forum
Event submitted on Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
Another brilliant #CyberFest taking place in September and highly recommended. Focusing on Cybercrime and Fraud, this is an excellent event to learn more about this all-important niche within IT Security. We wish the team at #CyberFest the best of luck organizing these events.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, or created by us.
Hear from leading experts from the banking, assurance, crime prevention, and crime prevention and cybersecurity sectors.
About this Event
In this free event, co-hosted with the North East Fraud Forum, hear from leading experts from the banking, assurance, crime prevention, and cybersecurity sectors about what lessons they have learned during the pandemic and what they are doing differently before the next big disruption takes place.
You will also hear from the Police on some new initiatives to help counterattack fraud, including the launch of the new North East Business Resilience Centre.
- Brian Dilley – Head , Fraud at Lloyds
- Dt Sgt Paddy O’Keefe – Regional Development Officer, Fraud and Economic Crime at NERSOU
- Jonathan Green – Cyber Protect & Prepare Officer at North East Regional Special Operations Unit
- Rebecca Chapman – Director at North East Business Resilience Centre
- Anabel Berry – Managing Director, Sapphire
- Stewart Hogg – Executive Consultant, Waterstons