Event submitted on Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
This virtual cyber event (please double-check that it’s virtual) looks fantastic and is part of the brilliant #CyberFest series of events that take place in the UK’s Northern region. This particular event seems to focus on employment and helping folks understand what skills to go after. Furthermore, it’s Free! We wish the team at #CyberFest the best of luck with all their events and highly recommend this event.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, July 22nd 2020, or created by us.
Cybersecurity needs all talents!
Technical or not, this free event hosted by Sunderland University and the Institute of Coding is for you.
About this Event
Not only will there be presentations from leading cybersecurity experts on the global threat of cybersecurity, but there will also be two breakout streams to follow.
The technical stream will include demonstration sessions from technicians both in work and at college, while the non-technical stream will discuss what skills employers are looking for from their future cybersecurity teams.
- Andi Pannell – Security Specialist, Sage
- Richard Wallwork – Security Compliance Manager, Sage Global Services
- Kimberley Hendry – Co-Founder of North East Ladies Hacking Society
- Jon Hudson – Regional Cyber Protect & Prepare Officer at NERSOU
- Jonathan Green – Cyber Protect & Prepare Officer at NERSOU
- Ben Kenyon – Director, North Cyber Security
- Paul Jenkins – Penetration Tester, North Cyber Security