CyberSecurity on Hardware (CyberSECHARD)
Event submitted on Wednesday, March 11th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This event is packing a lot of content including Cryptanalysis and other Crypto content in its’ two-day slot. Absolutely recommended especially for those living and working in Crypto (Cybersecurity) in France.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, March 11th 2020, or created by us.
The 2nd edition of the Workshop on CyberSECurity on HARDware (CyberSECHARD) will be held in conjunction with the 11th IFIP International Conference on New Technologies, Mobility and Security (NTMS), from July 6 – 8, 2020 in Paris, France.
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings IFIP Digital Library as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
The conference & workshop are supported by IFIP TC6 WG6.2, & IEEE FRANCE.
Extended versions of selected best papers, will be published in a special issue of Information Security Journal: A Global Perspective, Taylor Francis.
Areas of interest, in alphabetical order, include, but are not limited to:
- Architectures and Applications
- Attacks: Implementations and Countermeasures
- Constrained and Trusted Environments
- Cryptanalysis for Hardware
- Cryptographic Primitives
- Cyber-physical and Embedded Systems
- Energy-Aware Hardware Implementations
- Evaluation & Testing
- Hardware Crypto-Processors
- Hardware Obfuscation
- Internet of Things (IoT) & Cybersecurity
- Lightweight Cryptography
- Networks, Protocols, and Communications: Hardware Integrations
- Pervasive & Ubiquitous Computing, Privacy
- PUFs and TRNGs for Hardware
- Reconfigurable Cybersecurity Computing
- Reconfigurable Design & Implementation
- Reverse Engineering
- Smart Cards Cybersecurity
- System-on-Chip (SoC) Design & Implementation
- Trojans on Hardware
- Trust and Anti-Counterfeiting
- Vehicular Hardware Cybersecurity