Cyber Security for Higher Education
Event submitted on Tuesday, November 26th 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
The event is aimed for professionals working in educational institutions but those who are working in admission centers and government facilities are also encouraged to attend. Attend the conference to be able to build an effective strategy on cybersecurity and a resilient cybersecurity ecosystem.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, November 26th 2019, or created by us.
People are considered as one of the most important lines of defence.
After some heightened focus on cybersecurity and high profile breaches for the sector, the Cyber Security for Higher Education event is here to help you better protect your organization.
Learn from your peers, colleagues, and industry professionals to understand how to improve human resilience to and implement better solutions against the most recent cyber threats. Disrupt traditional thinking, challenge the status quo and arm yourself with the knowledge to prepare for what’s to come.
Benefits of attending:
- Direct & shape your own culture initiatives to embed a positive security culture
- Understand the broader threat landscape & how the government expects the sector to respond
- Implement an effective cyber strategy to improve resilience to threats
- Learn from other types of research organisations on how they overcome cyber challenges
- Build a dialogue with your Board that highlights the importance of effective cybersecurity governance
- Establish trust & transparency with key stakeholders, to ensure security is always front of mind
Who are invited to attend?
Tertiary Education providers, Admissions Centres & Government Departments with roles and responsibility for:
- CISO / CIO
- DVCR / PVCR
- Heads of Cyber
- Cyber Operations
- Heads of IT
- Heads of Information Security
- IT Governance
- IT Architecture
- IT Infrastructure
- Network Security
- Higher Education