Virtual Discussion: Cybersecurity in the New Normal
Event submitted on Friday, July 31st 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
This is a fascinating and totally “on-point” virtual event addressing a question that is on all of our minds, i.e. what’s next? What is the “new normal?” One thing I can tell you is that Cybersecurity is here to stay. COVID-19 has unleashed a bunch of cyber attacks against us all and an event like this helps us all to learn how to better defend ourselves in the World Post-COVID-19. We wish the team at Lynx Technology Partners the best of luck with this event and thank them for submitting this virtual security event into our directory.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, July 31st 2020, or created by us.
Come and join to discuss how the Covid-19 pandemic is impacting the organization’s cybersecurity programs.
We have a remarkable panel lined up to share their thoughts and insight.
- Christopher Zell, VP, and Head of Information Security, Wendy’s
- Dr. Christian Von Reventlow, Chief Product Officer, Telstra
- Nicole Darden Ford, Vice President, and CISO at Carrier
- Aric Perminter, Founder and Chairman at Lynx Technology Partners
Covid-19 forced organizations to rethink and restructure overnight. Rapid changes in networks and working practices mean increased attack surfaces and security gaps. As organizations begin to lift restrictions, we wonder
What does the “new normal” look like and how are organizations managing through the changes?
Our panel will discuss the main threats, as well as their shifting priorities.
– How have company security goals shifted amidst the Covid-19 pandemic? Is there a shift regarding risk appetite and risk tolerances?
– How can Vendors better support CISOs and Information Security efforts during the pandemic?
– How can companies utilize people, processes, and technology to assess risk and report on gaps to prevent attacks while employees continue to work from home?
– How can companies of all sizes best prepare to manage the increase of cyber-attacks (e.g. social engineering, phishing campaigns, and ransomware requests) now, and moving forward?
This is a don’t miss the event and you can register today!