Cybersecurity in Times of Crises
Event submitted on Friday, May 29th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Conference 2020
- CXO Level
- Hacker Conference
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- Web Application Security
(edit this info)
The online event, organized via EC Council (CISO MAG) addresses a major security concern at the moment – which is the Working From Home aspect of the COVID-19 pandemic. Highly recommended!
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, May 29th 2020, or created by us.
Join CISO MAG for a Fireside Chat on
Date: 17 June 2020
Time: 11:00 am SGT | 8:30 am IST
Presenter: Ajay Kumar, Director, Solutions Engineering – APJ of BeyondTrust
Key points of discussion:
You will discover:
- The most pressing challenges to enabling a secure remote workforce
- How organisations can enable workers with secure tools to maintain business continuity
- How to equip your IT Service Desk to handle the remote working surge
- The shortcomings of VPN connections and how to mitigate risk
- How to protect remote sessions and endpoints from malware and attacks
Ajay Kumar has over 15 years’ experience in cybersecurity, and seven specializing in privileged access and identity access management. Prior to becoming the Director for Solution Engineering – APJ at BeyondTrust, he was the Regional Technical Sales Leader for over seven years at IBM.
He is a trusted cybersecurity advisor to enterprise customers, his experience spans across several industries such as banking, insurance, energy, and utilities, in addition to state and federal government. At BeyondTrust, he heads the regional security engineering department, helping enterprises and government agencies improve their security posture against an internal and external threats.