The Alternative Data Revolution In Banking
Event submitted on Saturday, September 19th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
If you’re working with aspects of AI and Big Data then this would be an excellent virtual security event to attend. Incidentally, we also have a resource listing our recommended and <a href=”https://infosec-conferences.com/best-artificial-intelligence-events-conferences/”>best Artificial Intelligence (AI) conferences and events of the year.</a>
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Saturday, September 19th 2020, or created by us.
The event will unite some of the most innovative minds at the nexus of digital identity and Fintech.
This Digital Forum will dive into how AI and Big Data are expanding access to financial services among previously excluded individuals. We’ll also tackle how to still keeping fraudsters at bay with this new inclusion.
Speakers will include:
- Cameron D’Ambrosi (M), Principal, Advisory Services, One World Identity
- Jose Caldera, Chief Product Officer, Acuant
- Lauren Day, Compliance and Risk Manager, Binance.US
- Chuck Christofilis, Chief Compliance Officer, Coinzoom
- Robin Weiss, Sr. Technology Advisor, Fidelity Investments
- Schan Duff, VP of Strategy, Kiva
- Steve Polsky, Founder and CEO, Juvo
- Alka Gupta, Co-Founder, GlobaliD