Event submitted on Thursday, October 29th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
[edit this info]
This conference looks fantastic! We LOVE these Hacker Conferences. Incidentally, we have a resource here that lists some of our most recommended and favorite Hacking Conferences.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, October 29th 2020, or created by us.
DesertCon is a technical-oriented conference with a focus on cybersecurity-related topics. DesertCon will promote hands-on technical knowledge in relevant areas, through local experts within their respective fields.
- Uplifting local technical capabilities by focusing on issues and gaps affecting local organizations.
- Promoting local talents and expertise by providing a platform to share their knowledge.
- Building a local cybersecurity community that focuses on technical knowledge and development of Community tools.
Theme: Informal technical sessions and practical workshops
- Blue: Threat Detection, DFIR, CTI, etc…
- Purple: Threat Hunting, Threat Modeling, etc…
- Red: Threat Emulation, Red Teaming, etc…
- And more…