DIGILIENCE 2020 : Digital Transformation, Cyber Security and Resilience
Event submitted on Friday, May 1st 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- SCADA/ ICS
- Web Application Security
[edit this info]
This event, taking place in Bulgaria, covers a lot of ground including SCADA/ICS and AI, so clearly, if you live and work in Bulgaria and are involved within Information Security then this would be an excellent event to attend.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, May 1st 2020, or created by us.
The series of DIGILIENCE conferences aims to establish the state of the art and future demands in the provision of security and resilience of processes, services, and systems that are heavily reliant on information technologies. Of particular interest are studies that examine systems in their interdependence or place their operation in a human or wider policy contexts, as well as evidence-and data-based studies and presentations of the respective datasets.
With these aims in mind, the Steering Committee of DIGILIENCE 2020 invites original contributions to addressing the following themes:
- Cyber Security Situational Awareness
- AI for Cyber and Cyber for AI
- Operations in Cyberspace
- The Human Factor in Cyber Security and Resilience
- ICT Governance and Management for Digital Transformation
- Cyber Resilience of Industry 4.0
- Protecting Critical Infrastructures from Cyberattacks
- Cybersecurity of Biophysical and Biomedical Systems
- Societal Resilience to Cybrid Influence
- Education and Training for Cyber Security and Resilience
- Digital Organizations in Big Data Environment
- Sharing Data in Support of Digital Transformation
All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three subject matter experts in a double-blind peer-review process.
Accepted papers will be published in special issues of Information & Security: An International Journal, https://infosec-journal.com, and each registered participant will receive a hard copy at the conference
Authors of papers, presented at the conference, will be invited to submit an amended version for publication in a volume in the Springer series “Communications in Computer and Information Science” (final approval pending), indexed in Scopus, 2018 SJR: 0.168, Q3. Data papers will be published in European Data Quarterly, https://dataquarterly.eu