Enhancing Your Teleworkers’ Cybersecurity During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Event submitted on Sunday, April 12th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
This event is very topical and timely and we encourage every organization however small to watch this online event. Good luck to the Billington Cyber Team and thank you for submitting your event to us!
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Sunday, April 12th 2020, or created by us.
What are the best practices and lessons learned in cybersecurity for the tens of millions of teleworkers today?
Tens of millions are now teleworking due to the coronavirus. This has happened suddenly and with little notice. If you are a cybersecurity leader in government or industry, this can pose unique challenges. Many of the cybersecurity risks of teleworking are not fully known or adequately communicated. And cyber threats continue to abound.
The breach at the Department of Health and Human Services underscored the continued cyber threats. In addition, news about the coronavirus is evolving by the hour. It can be daunting to separate fact from fiction and discover the latest advice you can trust about how to minimize the cyber risks to your organization about teleworking.
In this candid discussion, you’ll learn from a few of the country’s top cybersecurity experts about the risks we face going forward and the ways to enhance cybersecurity:
- How to implement the best practices in cybersecurity and teleworking.
- How to identify the value of your information at risk.
- How to coach and train your workers to best protect their systems and data.
- How teleworkers can protect their privileged information.
- Elasticity–how to surge and add new capacity.
- Implementing the best practices in videoconferencing and document sharing.
This virtual seminar is powered by Cisco.