Executive Alliance’s National Security Leaders Symposium
Event submitted on Monday, January 20th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
Stay Safe, Stay Strong and we'll see you on the other side. Your friends at InfoSec Conferences.
This event has been tagged as follows:
Taking place in Naples, Florida, this InfoSec event is a great opportunity to meet other folk in your field living and working in Florida, USA.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, January 20th 2020, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
Gathering the foremost authorities on cyber from across the country, the National Security Leaders Symposium 2020 is a one of a kind opportunity for executives to share their journeys – past, present, and future. Participants will share deep dives into the organizational vision, impart stories of challenges and successes, and collectively discern what direction can be advantageous to the security community. The comparison of leadership styles, along with the myriad of challenges facing executives leads to phenomenal interaction and a Symposium experience, unlike all others.
Aside from the talks, participants and guests will enjoy:
- Sunset Dinner Cruise along the Intracoastal Waterway aboard the Naples Princess.
- Bocce Ball on the Beach
- Welcome Dinner Reception with menu designed by Ritz Carlton Naples Executive Chef George Fistrovich.
- Discounted Tennis and Golf at the world-class Tiburón Golf Club.
- Nightly cocktail receptions featuring world-class networking opportunities.
- Access to Ritz Carlton amenities.