European Interdisciplinary Cybersecurity Conference (EICC)
Event submitted on Thursday, January 23rd 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This looks like a fascinating event combining a ton of different InfoSec disciplines.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, January 23rd 2020, or created by us.
The European Interdisciplinary Cybersecurity Conference also known as EICC aims at establishing a platform for the exchange of information on cybersecurity and its many aspects between practitioners and academics. It was formerly known as the Central European Cybersecurity Conference or CECC and has been rebranded to underscore the interdisciplinarity of the event and broaden its reach.
EICC 2020 encourages the dialogue between researchers and computer scientists in all various fields related to cybersecurity, such as behavioral sciences, criminology, sociology, law, and investigations. Interdisciplinary contributions are especially welcome.
Topics for this conference include, but are not limited to:
- Cybersecurity and cyber resilience
- Cyber insurance
- Digital privacy
- Digital currency, blockchains, and cybercrime
- Law, investigation, internet jurisdiction and ethics
- Child safety in the cyberspace
- Cyber forensics
- Surveillance, interception, blocking and sovereignty
- Cyber warfare
- Network security
- Critical infrastructure security
- Embedded systems security
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Information security governance
- Security management
- Cloud security
- Internet of things security
- Big data and cybersecurity
- Healthcare information security
- Software development security