7th International Workshop on Evolving Security & Privacy Requirements Engineering (ESPRE20)
Event submitted on Thursday, August 13th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
If you work with any aspect of engineering and computing then you’d likely appreciate this conference taking place in Switzerland, Zurich.
Wenn Sie mit einem Aspekt des Ingenieurwesens und der Datenverarbeitung arbeiten, werden Sie diese Konferenz in der Schweiz, Zürich, wahrscheinlich zu schätzen wissen.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, August 13th 2020, or created by us.
When specifying a system, security and privacy needs to be addressed as early as possible. Unfortunately, many people find doing so difficult in the face of conflicting priorities. When these concerns are addressed, we discover how intrinsically difficult specifying security and privacy can be, and the blurred distinction between requirements and security and privacy concepts.
The Evolving Security and Privacy Requirements Engineering (ESPRE) Workshop is a multi-disciplinary, one-day workshop. It brings together practitioners and researchers interested in security and privacy requirements. ESPRE probes the interfaces between Requirements Engineering and Security & Privacy, and aims to evolve security and privacy requirements engineering to meet the needs of stakeholders; these range from business analysts and security engineers, to technology entrepreneurs and privacy advocates.
Topics addressed by ESPRE are those which will promote discussion about advancing Security & Privacy Requirements Engineering. These include, but are not limited to:
- Adaptation of security & privacy requirements
- Elicitation and analysis techniques
- Evolution of security & privacy requirements
- Legal compliance in security & privacy RE
- Leveraging Domain knowledge
- Modelling trust and risk
- Ontologies for security & privacy RE
- Scalability of security RE approaches
- Security & privacy RE and [Sec]DevOps
- Security & privacy RE for design innovation
- Security & privacy RE education
- Security & privacy RE processes
- Stakeholder & Attacker perspectives
- Studies applying security & privacy RE
- Validation & verification