International Cyber Security Forum (FIC)
Event submitted on Tuesday, July 30th 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This is probably one of the leading events that focus on security and digital trust. We love this event because it will not only teach you a lot about cybersecurity but they also foster reflection and exchanges among the European cybersecurity ecosystem.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, July 30th 2019, or created by us.
FIC is dedicated to exchanges of views and professional meetings, the International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC) has become one of the leading European events on cybersecurity security and digital trust. Its originality is to mix:
A FORUM to foster reflection and exchanges among the European cybersecurity ecosystem
A TRADE FAIR for buyers and suppliers of cybersecurity solutions to meet and network
Objectives of the event:
- TO OPEN UP THE CYBERSECURITY DEBATE by bringing together risk management specialists, digital transformation players, security experts, architects, developers, lawyers…
- To speed up the development of a EUROPEAN CYBERSECURITY MARKET.
- TO PROMOTE innovation in the service of digital trust
- TO FOSTER a holistic approach of cybersecurity to support organizations in their digital transformation.
- TO PROMOTE a combined “top-down” and “bottom-up” approach to cybersecurity
- TO CREATE SYNERGIES between the various ecosystems by building bridges between the private and public sectors, between industry and the academia, and between roles and trades