Fraud and Financial Crime Europe
Event submitted on Tuesday, November 12th 2019, approved by Henry Dalzel ✓
This is certainly one of the more in-depth Cybercrime events to take place in London in 2020. Cybercrime is a growing menace and one which is becoming increasingly more sophisticated. The organizers will undoubtedly organize an event packed full of actionable cybercrime methodologies for you to deploy.
The description below was submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, November 12th 2019.Add this conference to your favourites
This year’s Summit aims to analyze the risks to determine the solutions in combating Fraud and Financial Crime, with over 20 leading industry experts presenting and sharing their insights and knowledge with the audience.
Key agenda highlights include;
• Sanctions; Reviewing the global sanctions landscape, future outlook and impacts of Brexit on sanctions compliance
• Risk culture; Building an effective risk culture and delivering the tone from the top to set parameters
• Fraud; Developing global collaborative efforts to mitigate risks of fraudulent activities and limiting reputation risks
• AML; Reviewing changes within 6th AML directive and impact of future changes
• AI and machine learning; Next generation of fraud and financial crime prevention: Using AI and machine learning to revolutionize compliance
These key topics will be discussed and delivered through panel discussions and presentations featuring live and interactive Q&A with the audience.
Hear from leading industry experts including;
• Director, Fraud & Financial Crime, Commercial Banking, Lloyds Banking Group
• Global Head Client Activity Monitoring, Bank Wide Operations, ING
• Director, Financial Sanctions Compliance, Raiffeisen Bank
• Director, Head of Controls, Financial Crime, Commerzbank AG
• Global Head of Fraud Risk Oversight, Citi
• Assistant Director – Financial Investigation, HMRC
• Associate Director, AML, Fidelity International
• Director, Group Financial Crime, LV=
• Deputy Global Head of Fraud Management, Danske Bank
• Head of Group Fraud Prevention & Protection, BNP Paribas