Global Security Exchange Plus (GSX+) 2020
Event submitted on Tuesday, July 21st 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- CXO Level
- Machine Learning
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- Web Application Security
- Women In Cybersecurity
Last year their event GSX 2019 had, by our reckoning, over 200+ speakers! This is a pretty major event within the InfoSec calendar. As ever with anything 2020-related, be sure to make sure that this event is virtual. We wish the team the best of luck with this pretty major event.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, July 21st 2020, or created by us.
Gathering a global audience with live and on-demand features, GSX+ opens doors to a world of answers and opportunities for professional collaboration and development, expanding perspectives of attendees on the future of physical and cybersecurity, facilities management, crisis management, and business continuity planning.
- Discuss the most recent in security trends and timely topics
- Virtually demo newly released industry products
- Network with professionals across the distribution channel, from end users to dealers and distributors
- Exponentially increase your knowledge — and the value you bring to the table — through the very latest on COVID-19, global leadership, workplace violence, cybersecurity, school security, the cannabis industry, unmanned systems, and more
This online-experience platform will deliver high-level security with SSL/TLS encryption technology and is audited annually by third parties to ensure the safe transmission of data.
Other features of this event will include:
- 25 CPE credits*
- More than 80 sessions live and on-demand
- Tech Talks
- Game Changers
Game Changer Sessions are delivered by thought leaders who are transforming their industries and addressing topical and timely issues to include:
- Disinformation and Deepfake Media: How Critical Is the Rise and Spread?
- Preparing for Disaster on a Global Scale: A Playbook for Sustainable Operations
- Election Security: What to Expect, How to Prepare
- Security Leadership Post Pandemic: Staying at the Table