Event submitted on Monday, January 13th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This is one of the best InfoSec events taking place in APAC (Singapore) in 2020. This conference is aimed at senior Cybersecurity professionals who are leading their organizations. All senior InfoSec practitioners should consider attending this event, not least if you are in senior management. We don’t list that many events and conferences in Singapore so if you do plan on attending or did attend we’d love to hear from you so please drop a review below.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, January 13th 2020, or created by us.
GTACS 2020 will be held on March 11, 2020 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore with the theme “Beyond 2020: Cyber Resilience to Confidence”. This 2020, attendees can expect a huge turnout due to the congregation of ISACA chapter leaders around the world.
Everyone is invited to hear from the best speakers and see exciting events and activities.
For those who don’t know, GTACS is the annual flagship conference by ISACA Singapore Chapter. It offers a unique offering of the most recent learning experience, also providing a chance to network and meet with like-minded practitioners and professionals.
Who should attend:
- Top executives – CIO, CISO, CAE, CRO
- Information Technology Governance, Security, Risk, Assurance Consultants
- Information Systems Auditors and Managers
- Information Security Professionals, Risk Professionals
- Internal/External Auditors
- Lecturers and Course Managers
- Other Professionals with interest in Cybersecurity and Risk Management