HiMSS Health 2.0 Europe 2020
Event submitted on Monday, October 12th 2020, approved by Henry Dalzel ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This would be an excellent conference for those with working with Healthcare technology and also living and working in Chicago
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, October 12th 2020, or created by us.
The HIMSS & Health 2.0 Health Conference & Exhibition is the can’t-miss health information and technology event of the year, where professionals throughout the European health ecosystem connect for the education, innovation, and collaboration they need to reimagine health and wellness for everyone, everywhere.
The HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event from 7–11 September 2020 will bring the best of both worlds: HIMSS’s knowledge, expertise, and thought leadership in healthcare digitization, and Health 2.0’s network of entrepreneurs and investors showcasing the latest innovative health tech solutions. Featuring best practices and thought leadership from the brightest minds in Finland and across Europe, this digital European healthcare event sets the virtual stage for inspired conversations and solutions to be further developed and realized at the face-to-face event in Helsinki in June 2021.
Key topics include:
– AI: Beyond the Buzz
– Building the Digital Maturity and Resilience of European Healthcare Systems
– Building the European Healthcare Data Space
– Critical Care in Critical Settings: Lessons Learned From COVID-19
– Innovation Forum and VentureConnect
– Securing Data, Protecting Privacy, Building Trust for Innovation and Action
– Silver Health and Economy: New Demographics, New Opportunities