USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Edge Computing (HotEdge)
Event submitted on Saturday, March 28th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
Stay Safe, Stay Strong and we'll see you on the other side. Your friends at InfoSec Conferences.
Share this InfoSec event on Social Media
This event has been tagged as follows:
Needless to say but USENIX is a well-established highly reputable organization so you’ll have a ton of fantastic knowledge been shared amongst this loyal community. Wishing the organizers the best of luck and let us know if you attend!
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Saturday, March 28th 2020, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
The 2020 HotEdge will be the 3rd of its kind and will be held on April 30, 2020, at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara California.
HotEdge aims to gather practitioners and researchers from academia and industry working on edge computing to share their ideas, discuss research/work in progress, and identify new/emerging “hot” trends in this important emerging area.
- The emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the demand for privacy, responsiveness, and situation-awareness are
- pushing computing to the edge of the Internet. There are many
- challenges in the design, implementation, and deployment of
- various aspects of edge computing: systems, infrastructure,
- networking, applications, algorithms, and more. HotEdge would like to foster discussions in these areas.