9th International Conference on Information Systems and Security (IC-ISS)
Event submitted on Monday, September 14th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This conference would be of particular interest to those working with Data Management and Privacy and Big Data Management.
Kjo konferencë do të ishte me interes të veçantë për ata që punojnë me Menaxhimin e të Dhënave dhe Privatësinë dhe Menaxhimin e të Dhënave të Mëdha.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, September 14th 2020, or created by us.
Scope and Objectives
The aim of the conference is to further facilitate the exchange of knowledge between innovative academics, Post-graduate students, doctoral candidates, young researchers, researchers, and industrial experts and to share views and experiences Information Systems and related areas.
Papers and presentations should address topics like:
- Data Management and Privacy, Big Data Management
- Soft Systems Engineering
- Cryptography and information security
- Management Information Systems;
- Health Information Systems
- Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Management;
- Telecom Industry; Wireless Technologies
- Mobile Networks; Next Generation Networks;
- Modeling for Control and Real-Time Applications;
- Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management
- Sensing and Learning Technologies for Autonomous Cooperative Systems
The material submitted for presentation in our conference must be original, not published, or being considered elsewhere. The maximum length is 6 pages. For details regarding the accepted standards please visit our website. The papers that do not fulfill the format criteria will not be considered.