IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics
Event submitted on Sunday, December 1st 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This security event taking place in Vegas (the home of all Cybersecurity Conferences and HackerCons) embraces a ton of niches within the security space. IoT and the Wireless (WiFi Hacking) talks are ones that jumped out at us. Certainly an event we recommend not least because of the longevity and importance of the IEEE.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Sunday, December 1st 2019, or created by us.
The IEEE Consumer Electronics Society (CESoc) is inviting everyone to submit technical papers for poster and oral presentations at the 38th edition of the conference that will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on January 4 – 6, 2020. ICCE is an established platform for innovative research in all areas of consumer electronics.
The theme of ICCE for 2020 is “Intelligent Consumer Technologies, Security and Privacy by Design”. Topics consistent with this theme include all aspects of robust intelligent systems that are revolutionizing consumer electronics.
Topics will include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Security and Privacy of CE Hardware and Software Systems (SPC)
- Energy Management of CE Hardware and Software Systems (EMC)
- Application-Specific CE for Smart Cities (SMC)
- RF, Wireless, and Network Technologies (WNT)
- Internet of Things and Internet of Everywhere (IoT)
- Entertainment, Gaming, and Virtual and Augmented Reality (EGV)
- Audio, Music and Video Systems, and Cameras and Acquisition (AVS)
- Automotive CE Applications (CEA)
- CE Sensors and MEMS (CSM)
- Consumer Healthcare Systems (CHS)
- Enabling and HCI Technologies (HCI)
- Smartphone and Mobile Device Technologies (MDT)