International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security (ICCWS)
InfoSec Conference Summary
The description was submitted by the Conference Organizer. We sometimes edit it to enhance the listing.Add this conference to your favourites
ICCWS will uniquely address cybersecurity, cyberwarfare and information warfare in Norfolk, Virginia on March 12 – 13, 2020.
For the past 15 years, ICCWS has developed into an important conference in the cyber-security field, attracting academics, military professionals and practitioners from around the globe to present research findings in the form of case histories, empirical studies, and other theoretical and practical contributions. In addition, doctoral degree candidates find this conference a valuable chance to network with others and have the opportunity to present papers and posters.
Over the years the Conference has been attended by different military and security organizations including Cyber Security Policy Research Institute, over 10 national defense colleges, NATO, SHAPE and more.
Topics will include:
- Cyber Warfare
- Cyber Defence
- Cyber Terrorism
- Cyber Security
- Cyber Crime
- Cloud Security
- Social networking threats
- Big Data Security
- Psychological Warfare
- Digital Forensics
- The art of Cyberwarfare
- Deception in Cybersecurity
- Enterprise Security Architecture: What Value does it Bring to your Organization?
- Cyber Wargaming: Teaching, Testing, Training
- The double-edged sword of Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Warfare
- Ethical, Social, and Legal Issues in Cyber Warfare and Cyber Security
- Economics of Cybersecurity and Risk
- Big Data for Cybersecurity