6th International Conference on Software Security and Assurance (ICSSA)
Event submitted on Monday, August 3rd 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
If you are interested in software security, specifically Web Application Security then I’d recommend that you check out ICSSA! This year, like most other InfoSec events and conferences, the ICSSA event will be virtual – with the good news being that anyone can now attend! Hit the link slightly above my review to visit their site for more information.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, August 3rd 2020, or created by us.
Although many attempts have been made to improve software security over the years, traditional software security research has relied too heavily on the tools and techniques focusing on testing (e.g., static analysis). It is believed that the scope of software security and assurance is much broader than these limited research areas.
The conference will provide a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of software security and assurance and to explore various facets of software security and assurance which have not been thoroughly studied yet.
The conference will feature:
- Technical papers,
- Invited talks and panel sessions, and
- Lightning talks and demos.
Topics of interest include but is not limited to:
- Secure software design/architecture
- Secure software practices
- Security requirements engineering
- Security analysis tools and methods
- Security evaluation criteria and methodology
- Security education and training
- Vulnerability, threat, and risk analysis
- Malware detection/intrusion detection
- Obfuscation and software security
- Usability of secure/security software
- Security awareness for software developers