IEEE MobileCloud 2020
Event submitted on Tuesday, October 6th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This is one of the largest cloud events that will be in Oxford, United Kingdom. This is an International Conference on mobile cloud computing, services & engineering (MobileCloud). It is aimed at practitioners who are working from mobile sensors, intelligent systems, smart homes, V2X, and IoT with massive 5G, edge, and cloud-based backends.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, October 6th 2020, or created by us.
The integration of mobile computing, edge, and cloud services enables new applications that provide resources and services on an intelligent basis, process big data collected from mobile sensors, connected vehicles, and support the Internet of things (IoT) with massive edge and cloud-based backend. 5G technology will be a key enabler of this integration. Such mobile applications will have tremendous impacts on many aspects of our life, including transportation/V2X, e-commerce, healthcare, smart homes and smart cities, social interaction, and many more.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Theory, Modeling, and Methodologies
- Mobile cloud computing models, architectures, and platforms Engineering on-demand mobile cloud systems and services Design of energy-saving mobile cloud protocols
- Cloud-IoT integration, cloud-centric IoT and software-defined IoT 5G MEC: emerging 5G network edge cloud architectures
- Mobile crowdsensing models and platforms
- Mobile cloud resource management, provisioning, and migration Mobile-aware cloud data management and data retrieval
- Mobile cloud data centers, storage, and networking technologies for 5G Virtualization techniques for mobile cloud computing and services Data-driven computing and caching for mobile cloud services
- Artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning for mobile cloud applications
- Security, reliability, and privacy for mobile cloud computing
Applications and Industry Practice
- Mobile multimedia and mobile social community services
- Cloud-assisted human-centered applications based on wearable devices Mobile commerce and cloud-based marketplace
- Intuitive user interfaces for cloud-based mobile applications Cloud computing for Vehicle-to-anything (V2X) scenarios Research case studies and experimental reports
- Industry reports on experience and lessons learned Standardization on mobile clouds