Event submitted on Friday, June 5th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
Stay Safe, Stay Strong and we'll see you on the other side. Your friends at InfoSec Conferences.
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
Definitely one of the most creative and interesting InfoSec events that have graced our directory for a long time. We’d absolutely recommend you attend this virtual event discussing the parallels between cybersecurity and the “real world” or better said, “real life”. Certainly highly recommended. I used to live in Miami so I am even more in favor of this event! (The event is, I believe, being streamed in from Miami, Florida). We wish the organizers the best of luck and thank them for submitting their event to us.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, June 5th 2020, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
Join for a cybersecurity conference with a difference. In this educational and motivational session, speakers will talk about the importance of precise and timely decision making. Don’t forget to register for free by clicking on “get tickets.”
Among others, participants will be joined by:
- Monica Puig: In 2016 the Miami resident thrilled the tennis world when she won one of the most coveted prizes in her discipline: the Olympic gold medal. She’ll be joining us to discuss the key role that decision making plays in attaining victory.
- Bruce Schneier: The Economist has dubbed him a “cybersecurity guru”. A best-selling author, his blog, Schneier on Security, forms essential reading. Don’t miss the chance to hear him speak on today’s pervasive false sense of security.
- Lane Bess: As the CEO of Palo Alto Networks and COO of Zscaler, Lane Bess reshaped the fabric of the cybersecurity industry for the cloud computing era. Currently, he advises some of the most innovative security startups in the industry.
- John Shaffer: Longtime CIO at Greenhill, John Shaffer brings extensive experience having been a technology consultant to several prestigious firms.
- Rob Nachbar: Rob’s experience as a PR consultant in the technology industry as well as his passion for the sport of tennis, make him the perfect moderator for this session.
- Ricardo Villadiego: Founder and CEO of Lumu Technologies, Ricardo Villadiego is an entrepreneur with a proven track record in the cybersecurity industry. No one is better able to discuss the paradigm shift that Lumu brings to information security than this visionary.