International Conference on Internet of Things: Systems, Management and Security (IOTSMS)
Event submitted on Thursday, February 20th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
If you’re working in IoT then this is a mega event that you should seriously consider attending. Central to this conference is the importance (or lack of!) security that must be applied to all IoT devices and technologies. We’d love to learn more about this conference and if you’re attending, please do drop a review below (or have attended) and we’ll go ahead and publish it. The best of luck to the organizers!
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, February 20th 2020, or created by us.
The IEEE Internet of Things: Systems, Management, and Security (IoTSMS 2020) aim at soliciting original ideas on the broad area of IoT including opportunities and challenges, concepts and applications and future trends. The IoTSMS also aims to facilitate discussions among IoT and academics practitioners and make positive contributions to the field. Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished manuscripts. Submitted papers should be in accordance with IEEE format, and will be reviewed by at least two expert reviewers in terms of relevance, originality, contribution, correctness, and presentation.
Some of the topics include: (for the full list, please visit their website)
- Emerging concepts of IoT Systems
- Architectures of IoT systems
- Machine-to-Machine Communication and IoT
- Modeling of IoT applications
- SDN and NFV support for IoT applications and Systems
- Fog and Edge support for IoT Applications
- 5G support for IoT Applications
- IoT for Smart Cities
- Energy management in IoT
- Design methodologies for IoT
- Novel services and applications of IoT to facilitate environmental responsibility