ISSA Chicago September Chapter Meeting: Hack the Vote!
Event submitted on Tuesday, September 1st 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
This is one of those outstanding ISSA events that take place each year. This one, being beamed over the Internet from Chicago, looks fascinating and addresses the US Election process. If you’re a Cybersecurity Professional in Illinois then get to know ISSA Chicago – the folks over there put on great shows.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, September 1st 2020, or created by us.
Topic: Hack the Vote!
One person, one vote… that’s what we keep telling ourselves, although let’s be honest that really isn’t how it works, at least in the US because of the cockeyed electoral college thing, so it’s more like “some states, most of the votes” AND we can break that down even further by “Electoral College, ALL the votes” because they don’t have to give a damn what you think OR who’s most popular in your state.
Speaker: Chris Roberts, vCISO of the Hillbilly Hit Squad
Chris was the Chief Security Strategist at Attivo Networks and the Chief Security Architect at Acalvio Technologies. Chris held senior cyber security positions at The Sports Authority and L Brands.
To learn more about Chris, please click this link.
Registration closes Wednesday, 9/9, 5:00 PM CT – Seats are limited!
- The meeting will be held via GotoWebinar
- Only People Registering Will Receive a Login Link for the Meeting
- Register via the ISSA Chapter event site or directly at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2132131576062221325
- Upon registration, you will receive an email with the link for the virtual meeting.
- Please make sure you register with a VALID email address!