IT Fraud Panel 2020
Event submitted on Tuesday, October 20th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Another excellent ISACA event. This one focuses on fraud and cybercrime.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, October 20th 2020, or created by us.
The opportunity and incentive to commit fraud on information technology systems has grown. Incidents of information technology being maliciously exploited reduce confidence and trust in the attacked organization’s security and operations. Join the IT Fraud Panel 2020 hosted by the ISACA Greater Washington DC and Washington Metro Association of Certified Fraud Examiners to discuss IT fraud, including how to prevent and respond to them.
IT Fraud Panel 2020 – Learning Objectives
- Learn types of information technology fraud, their risks, and implications
- Learn how to prevent and mitigate information technology fraud
- Understand leading practices for responding to incidents involving information technology fraud
IT Fraud Panel 2020 – Instruction Delivery:
- Group Live (Due to COVID-19, this training will be delivered via Zoom).
- Prior to the event, participants must install the Zoom app in their respective devices. Participants using the web-based Zoom or calling via the phone may not be entitled to CPE credits.
- Participants must respond to all the poll questions via the Zoom polling feature or chat log in order to receive NASBA CPE credits.
- ISACA Greater Washington DC and Washington Metro Association of Certified Fraud Examiners will not be responsible for the participant’s inability to respond to the polls.
- The event is free for all ISACA Greater Washington DC and Washington Metro Association of Certified Fraud Examiners chapter members.
- Non-chapter members: $20