Event submitted on Friday, April 24th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- CXO Level
- Offensive Security (Malware)
This event takes place towards the end of the year in Germany and it’s excellent to see these physical events come creeping back into our directory – so that’s great news! Update: this event is now virtual. If you’re a Cybersecurity Professional or an IT Pro then IT-Tage would be an excellent event to attend. We wish the organizers the best of luck. Interesting to also note that the event will be in three languages, aside from English it will be in French and German.
IT-Tage est un événement virtuel cette année et est un événement technologique hautement recommandé.
IT-Tage ist dieses Jahr eine virtuelle Veranstaltung und eine sehr empfehlenswerte technische Veranstaltung.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, April 24th 2020, or created by us.
Update! Please note that the dates for IT-Tage have changed. The correct dates are now on this listing. Furthermore, due to COVID-19, the event will be virtual
The IT-Tage is organized annually by Informatik Aktuell, the specialist magazine for professional software development and information technology. The event will take place in Europe on December 14 – 17, 2020. The program aims to offer attendees an exciting range of topics.
- The target group is experts in software architectures and software development, DevOps, databases, IT security and IT operations, requirements engineering and software quality, agile and project management. There is also the IT decision-making day, which addresses IT managers, CTOs, and CIOs.
- The audience appreciates technical and professional depth.
- The conference languages are German and English.
- Practical, future-oriented, and innovative contributions are welcomed.
- Advertising in conference contributions is not desired. If you or your organization would like to advertise, this can be done as part of a partnership like an exhibition.