Event submitted on Friday, April 24th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
Stay Safe, Stay Strong and we'll see you on the other side. Your friends at InfoSec Conferences.
Share this InfoSec event on Social Media
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Conference 2020
- CXO Level
- Offensive Security (Malware)
This event takes place towards the end of the year in Gemany and it’s excellent to see these physical events come creeping back into our directory – so that’s great news! If you’re a Cybersecurity Professional or an IT Pro then IT-Tage would be an excellent event to attend. We wish the organizers the best of luck.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, April 24th 2020, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
The IT-Tage is organized annually by Informatik Aktuell, the specialist magazine for professional software development and information technology. The event will take place in Europe on December 14 – 17, 2020. The program aims to offer attendees an exciting range of topics.
- The target group is experts in software architectures and software development, DevOps, databases, IT security and IT operations, requirements engineering and software quality, agile and project management. There is also the IT decision-making day, which addresses IT managers, CTOs and CIOs.
- The audience appreciates technical and professional depth.
- The conference languages are German and English.
- Practical, future-oriented and innovative contributions are welcomed.
- Advertising in conference contributions is not desired. If you or your organization would like to advertise, this can be done as part of a partnership like an exhibition.