Italian Conference on Cybersecurity (ITASEC)
Event submitted on Tuesday, January 28th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Very likely the first-ever IT Security event we’ve ever listed in Ancona, Italy and hopefully the start of many more! This event is one of the leading Italian Cybersecurity Conferences taking place in 2020; and if you live and work in the region then we’d encourage you to attend this event.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, January 28th 2020, or created by us.
The Italian Conference on CyberSecurity (ITASEC) is a yearly event organized and supported by the CINI Cybersecurity National Lab
Taking place in Ancona from February 4 – 7, 2020, ITASEC will bring together Italian professionals and researchers working in the field of cybersecurity, from both public and private sectors which include academia, research institutions, industries, and government.
The ITASEC Tutorial and Workshop Day will consist of:
Scientific workshops, gathering specialists on hot and advanced topics in cybersecurity;
Tutorials, focusing on cybersecurity-related aspects of potential interest to the conference attendees at large.
The event will also include parallel and concurrent activities:
- Technical & Scientific track, with technical and scientific contributions on all the aspects of cybersecurity, including multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary hot topics;
- Stakeholder track, that will include Invited talks, Keynote Speeches, Panels, Vision Speeches, and Special Sessions;
- Start-up track: a platform for domestic cybersecurity startups;
- Special days, spanning on a whole day and facing a hot topic in cybersecurity from various viewpoints;
- Vendor space, aimed at hosting commercial product presentations and meetings from the event sponsors.