The 5th International Workshop on Big Data and Information Security (IWBIS)
Event submitted on Monday, May 11th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
We’de flight to be able to list this Big Data event taking place in Indonesia. If this is an area or niche that you work in then we’d highly recommend you attend. Data, of course, and the management of it, is a vital and mainstay function of Cybersecurity hence why we’re always keen to include Big Data events within our directory.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, May 11th 2020, or created by us.
The International Workshop on Big Data and Information Security (IWBIS) provides an international forum designed to examine key critical innovations in the research of Big Data and Information Security areas. IWBIS thus invites scientists, engineers, and professionals alike to present their ideas and experiences related to Big Data and Information Security topics in the workshop.
IWBIS 2020 welcomes paper submissions on innovative work from researchers in academia, industry, and government describing original research work. Papers related to this conference theme including but not limited to the following technical areas:
- Data capture and storage;
- Big data technologies / tools / (programming/development) tools;
- Data visualization;
- Machine learning algorithms for big data;
- Cloud computing platforms;
- Distributed file systems and databases;
- Scalable storage systems;
- Large-scale knowledge graphs.
- Big Data management;
- Big Data applications and implementations;
- Authentication and access control;
- Anonymity and privacy;
- Cryptographic protection;
- Digital forensics;
- uman factors in security;
- Multimedia security;
- Network and mobile security;
- Security management and policies;
- Hardware and physical security;
- Cryptocurrency and Blockchain;