KubeCon + CloudNativeCon
Event submitted on Monday, October 12th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Organized by this Linux Foundation this conference takes a look at dozens of security protocols and processes relating to Cloud Management and Security. Clearly, a highly recommended event for those working with Cloud, and we can expect excellence from the Linux Foundation.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, October 12th 2020, or created by us.
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation’s flagship conference gathers adopters and technologists from leading open source and cloud-native communities virtually from November 17 – 20, 2020.
Join Kubernetes, Prometheus, Envoy, CoreDNS, containerized, Fluentd, Jaeger, Vitess, TUF, OpenTracing, gRPC, CNI, Notary, NATS, Linkerd, Helm, Rook, Harbor, etc, Open Policy Agent, CRI-O, TiKV, CloudEvents, Falco, Argo, Dragonfly, SPIFFE and SPIRE as the community gathers for four days to further the education and advancement of cloud-native computing.
What are the benefits of attending the virtual event?
Experience KubeCon + CloudNativeCon from the comfort, safety, and convenience of your home via a computer, tablet, or phone – all you need is the internet and a web browser.
Other benefits and features include:
- Informative and timely content across ~200 sessions with live speaker Q+A
- Join the ‘hallway track’ and collaborate via topic-based networking lounges with group chat and 1:1 chat with other participants
- Visit the virtual sponsor showcase to speak directly with the sponsors, view demos, download resources, and view job openings
- Gamify your event experience – earn points and win prizes by attending sessions, visiting sponsor booths, and answering trivia questions
- Don’t worry about missing a session: the event platform will be accessible 24 hours a day to all registered attendees
- And much more – all virtually, from anywhere