London Blockchain Week
Event submitted on Monday, March 2nd 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
If you’re in London (and assuming that this event is still going on due to Coronavirus) we’d encourage you to attend! You’ll learn everything about the Blockchain process, latest developments and a ton more. Highly recommend for those working with the blockchain.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, March 2nd 2020, or created by us.
In 2020 Fintech Worldwide will be hosting its 6th Annual London Blockchain Week. The organization is one of the early pioneers in Blockchain community-focused events. More than 3,000 attendees are expected to attend throughout the week. The main conference will be held in the heart of London. There will be meetups, summits, evening receptions, workshops, and the blockchain hackathon.
The key themes for 2020 will include:
1. Global and Future Trends
2. Decentralized Finance – a megatrend
3. Digital Assets – What will be tokenized next?
4. Blockchain and Internet of Things
5. Blockchain Marketplace is Open for Business.
6. How is Industry Deploying Blockchain?
7. Creating Transformational Social Impact with Blockchain and Frontier Technologies
8. Will the Government’s transition to Blockchain?
Hear from over 100 speakers who will be sharing their knowledge on everything about Blockchain.