Malware Analyst Conference
We visited their website and didn’t found much information about the event but if you’re into malware and looking for events where you can submit your findings and research, you still have time to submit to this event.
The description below was submitted by the Conference Organizer on Saturday, October 19th 2019.Add this conference to your favourites
The Malware Analyst Conference will be held on April 4, 2020 at Padua, Italy. Speakers are invited to submit to their Call for Papers with talks related to the following topics:
- Malware analysis
- Phishing and SCAM
- Incident response and Forensic (Malware related)
- Threat Intelligence/Information Sharing
- Honeypot/Threat hunting
- Mobile device Threats
- IoT Threats
- Malware detection and protection technologies
- Network analysis and attacks
- Machine Learning (Malware related)
The slots will be 30 or 45 minutes long.