Midlands Cyber Security Expo 2020
Here's a list of all 2020 cancelled Coronavirus conferences (so far).
Event submitted on Wednesday, February 26th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
(edit this info)
Fantastic to see that there are InfoSec events outside of London, UK. If you’re working with Cybersecurity in the Black Country then we’d absolutely encourage you to attend this event. Please consider adding a review to this page if you do attend. The speakers and lineup look first class so you’ll learn a ton and meet some other InfoSec folk in the same region (UK) so get yourself down there!
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, February 26th 2020, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
The expo is back this 2020 and will once again feature unrivaled speakers sharing their key insights, knowledge, and best practice to help companies identify and mitigate current cybersecurity threats, and protect data and manage risk.
Alongside the events’ exclusive agenda, participants will also get the opportunity to speak to some real experts – as part of the tech vendor showcase – about your specific cybersecurity challenges.
- Nicola Whiting MBE, COO, Titania Group – AI & Cyber Security
- Paul Kearney, Head of Cyber Security Research, BCU – Cyber Security and IoT
- Dr. John Child, Criminal Law Reform Now Network – How reforming the Computer Misuse Act will impact your business
- Hinesh Mehta, Lead, West Midlands Region Cyber Crime Unit – The Impact of Cyber Crime
- Mark Lomas, Solutions Architect, Probrand – Data Security