Event submitted on Wednesday, September 18th 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
We encourage you to attend this event if you’re fond of SCADA because you’ll learn a lot about SCADA cybersecurity and have the chance to network with over 100 professionals.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, September 18th 2019, or created by us.
The 4th edition of the NextGen SCADA Global conference will take place on place January 27 – 31, 2020, in Berlin. The event program will gather more than 150 participants to review 20+ utility implementation case-studies from leading TSOs and DSOs. The week-long program begins with a SCADA System Integration Tutorial, followed by a 3-day main conference focussed on NextGen SCADA implementation case studies, and concludes with a seminar on SCADA Cybersecurity.
The program highlights will include
- Case-Study Programme – hear from 20+ international utility SCADA experts and implementation leaders on the lessons learned from real implementations of next-generation SCADA, EMS, and DMS across smart grid infrastructures
- Utility Heavy Speaker Line-Up – selected on the strength of the projects they are involved in, their pivotal roles in implementation decision making, and their insights into lessons learned and future roadmaps
Roundtable Discussions – take the opportunity to brainstorm and problem-solve with peers from across the smart grid SCADA industry
- System Integration Tutorial – taking place the day before the main conference, this tutorial provides practical guidance on how to integrate your SCADA infrastructure with a range of other enterprise systems to deliver a plethora of business-wide benefits
- SCADA Cybersecurity Seminar – hear how leading utilities are securing their next-generation SCADA infrastructure against the latest emerging threats in this in-depth and comprehensive case-study seminar
- Solution Zone – running alongside the main 3-day conference, the solution zone provides a focussed display of SCADA products and services, with experts on hand to discuss your specific challenges and provide tailored advice to help propel your implementation plans to the next level
- Live Demo Labs – a 1:1 private demonstration, providing you with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience of the most advanced and forward-looking SCADA solutions and services
Evening Networking Reception – taking place the evening of conference day one, this networking event is open to all participants enabling you to relax and unwind, allow new ideas to cement and new partnership opportunities to emerge