NICE 2020 Conference and Expo
Event submitted on Wednesday, October 21st 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, October 21st 2020, or created by us.
In an evolving time, FIU and New America have decided on an innovative virtual approach to the upcoming NICE Conference and Expo — the NICE Conference Series. The four-week virtual conference series will bring together thought leaders from industry, government, academia, and non-profit organizations to explore issues in cybersecurity education and workforce development. This event provides an opportunity to share best practices from around the world and across sectors in order to build the workforce we need to confront cybersecurity risks today and in years to come.
The conference series will take place one day per week during a four-week period. Each week will be dedicated to a different sub-theme.
Who Should Attend?
- Employers and Hiring Managers who need to recruit, hire, develop, and retain a skilled cybersecurity workforce
- Educators from K12 Schools, Community Colleges, 4 Year Colleges, and Universities
- Advisors to students, job-seekers, and employees seeking careers in cybersecurity
- Beginners and aspiring professionals desiring to enter the cyber workforce
- Providers of training content and learning environments
- Suppliers of industry-recognized certifications in cybersecurity
- Managers of workforce development programs
- Organizers of community economic development initiatives
- Developers of innovative products and services that enable developing a skilled workforce
- Policymakers from local, state, federal, and international government