No cON Name 2020
Event submitted on Friday, November 13th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Hacker Conference
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- SCADA/ ICS
- Social Engineering
- Web Application Security
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, November 13th 2020, or created by us.
The organization has opened CFP. Our goal is to get highly qualified requests for both speaker opportunities, as workshops and talks, to show in one of the most respected hacker conferences in Barcelona and Spain, NcN (No cON Name). We will be accepting exclusively technical presentations, proof of concept for, private investigations and solutions for professionals related to the hacker scene. Under no circumstance we will be selecting any commercially targeted proposal, our main goal is to share knowledge in a well-established community.
The areas of interest that have been proposed, not restricted to, are:
- Offensive security.
- Evading / In-depth research of Phishing / Malware.
- Security & exploiting SCADA / ICS.
- Internet privacy and net neutrality (EPIC).
- Honeypots / Honeynets.
- Web explorers (in)security.
- Hardware hacking.
- New vulnerabilities and 0-day exploits.
- Healthcare security / risks
- (in)Security in the automotive industry
- Software Testing/Fuzzing.
- Advanced Penetration testing techniques.
- Mobile Application Security-Threats and Exploits.
- Network and Router Hacking
- Mobile, Satellite, IP networksí security
- SDR (Software defined radio)
- Hacking virtualized environments
- Computer/electronic forensics
- Bluetooth Vulnerabilities
- Videoconference Application vulnerabilities
- Covid-19 App vulnerabilities