Technology Leaders Club Nordi-Lux CISO Summit
Event submitted on Wednesday, December 4th 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
If you’re a CISO, CTO or CSO based in Europe, particularly the Netherlands then this is an event for you. Based in the Hague this conference will address a wide range of Cybersecurity topics and you can be sure that you’ll benefit from making new contacts and learning the latest and greatest from a diverse group of people.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, December 4th 2019, or created by us.
The Technology Leaders Club CISO Series will gather more than 500 security professionals from across the Nordics, DACH, Benelux, UK&I, North America and the UAE through a series of residential summits and closed-door dinners.
The summit will be looking at how professionals can better galvanize and collaborate the security community, how to accelerate the recovery from an incident and continue to innovate in the ways we tackle threats.
The intimate nature of the summits lend themselves perfectly to building genuine relationships with all of the participants and the program is 100% geared towards collaboration/education around the key challenges.
The Nordi-Lux part of the summit series will gather the most innovative and very best IT Security experts from a cross-section of industries to debate and discuss topics such as (but not limited to):
- Cybersecurity, is it lost in translation?
- Identifying and managing insider threats
- Creating metrics in line with business
- Converging data sources to reduce risk
- What is the true cost of a breach?
- Deciding if, when and how to automate
- Managing the use of 3rd party code
- Creating a seamless post-breach procedure
- Is there really a lack of skills?
- Cyber Insurance as a preventive measure?
- Cyber deception and creating honeypots
- What impact will quantum computing have on security?