National Symposium of Selected ICT Problems (NSICT VN)
Event submitted on Tuesday, August 18th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This physical “in-person” event looks fascinating and takes a long hard look at ICT systems.
Sự kiện vật lý “trực tiếp” này trông rất hấp dẫn và cần có một cái nhìn dài về các hệ thống ICT.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, August 18th 2020, or created by us.
The National Symposium of Selected ICT Problems (NSICT VN), co-organized by the Institute of Information Technology – Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology and Ha Long University will be held on November 5 – 6, 2020.
The seminar is an annual forum for those doing research, deployment, teaching, and management in the information technology and communication fields to exchange studies. experience, share application experience and seek cooperation. Especially, the workshop encourages young scientists, research students, and graduate students to participate in the report to exchange their research and learning results. The workshop encourages the introduction of scientific and technological products and research results to be applied in practice.
Main topics (but not limited to) of the Workshop
- Smart systems Information
- E-education, distance learning
- Natural language processing
- Embedded systems
- Virtual reality integrated systems
- Software engineering
- Technology network and wireless network
- Technology knowledge and calculation software
- Image-processing technical and video
- Technologies modern computing
- Systems to support decision-Tin-Biological
- Basis Math Information
- Technology information technology in the socio-economy