2020 NY Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference (NYMJCSC )
Event submitted on Wednesday, September 23rd 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
The NY Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference (NYMJCSC) is a superb association; and I’d whole-heartedly recommend it, not least for the career-enhancing opportunities you’ll attain by networking with peers in the Cybersecurity space in New York.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, September 23rd 2020, or created by us.
The 2020 NY Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference will take place virtually on October 22nd. NYMJCSC is now in its seventh year; featuring a keynote and sessions aimed at various aspects of information security and technology.
NYMJCSC will also have a post-conference online workshop on October 23rd featuring in-depth extended hands-on classroom-style educational courses to expand your knowledge and foster security discussions.
NYMJCSC: Who We Are
The New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference is a collaborative event cooperatively developed, organized, and sponsored by the leading information security industry organizations and chapters.
- InfraGard Members Alliance – New York Metro Chapter
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – New Jersey Chapter
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – Greater Hartford CT Chapter
- High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA) – New York City Metro Chapter
- Internet Society (ISOC) – New York Chapter
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) – New York Chapter
- (ISC)2 – New Jersey Chapter
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) – New York Metro Chapter
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) – New York Metro Chapter
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) – New Jersey Chapter
- Association of Continuity Professionals (ACP) – New York City Metro Chapter
Driven by the collaboration between members of this coalition, the strength of organizational membership, the provision of desirable CPE credits, and the concurrence of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, the NYMJCSC promises — once again — to be well-attended by members of the information technology, information security, audit, academic, and business communities.