Opentext Enfuse On Air 2020
Event submitted on Thursday, October 22nd 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This event packs in a bunch of real-life case studies which always makes the experience more engaging.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, October 22nd 2020, or created by us.
Opentext Enfuse On Air 2020 is a free information security conference covering the latest in cybersecurity and digital investigations, with sessions every Tuesday from November 10th, 2020, to December 1st, 2020. The topics covered in this year’s conference include shifts in consumer behavior, newly remote workforces, the latest in digital forensics and incident response, and how to keep massive data volumes safe in this environment.
The conference includes a wide range of content for information security professionals, such as:
- CPE-eligible virtual labs
- On-demand breakout sessions
- 15-minute concentrated sessions
- Live keynotes
- Networking opportunities with attendees and industry leaders
- Cybersecurity case studies from government agencies, enterprises, and law enforcement organizations