3rd Annual Pharma Supply-Chain & Security World 2020
Here's a list of all 2020 cancelled Coronavirus conferences (so far).
Event submitted on Monday, July 22nd 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
We encourage professionals working in the healthcare industry to attend this event in order to learn strategies on how to protect your organization/brand from cyber attacks.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, July 22nd 2019, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
In order to protect your brand and build a genuine future, Corvus Global Events organized the 3rd Annual Pharma Security World 2020 – Supply-Chain, Drug Serialization, and Anti-Counterfeiting Conference, which will have Pharma industry professionals sharing different challenges faced, new strategies, case studies and use of innovative ideas and the conference will also offer opportunities to encourage partnerships and collaborations.
Key Highlights will include:
- How Pharma Industry and professional bodies are fighting against counterfeiting
- Strategies for public awareness and patient protection
- Online counterfeiters – How to overcome the situation?
- End to End supply chain visibility
- Brand Protection & Securing supply chain integrity
- Investigative analytical technologies to assist in the identification of fake medicines
- Developing a sustainable Serialization strategy
- Global enterprise-level solutions for anti-counterfeiting
- Drug Counterfeiting: Blockchain to the Rescue
- Integration of track & trace solutions in production and supply chain
- Smart Packaging, Labelling, Artwork, Warehouse & Logistics
- Effective Authentication Technologies
- Best selection of tamper-evident features
- Developing an RMP for your supply chain to protect your Brand, Product and Patient Safety
- Measuring the Effectiveness of a Good Quality System through frequent external and internal audits
- Debating the use and implementation of serialization, barcoding, and RFID
- Serialization Data and Analytics-driven approach to increase supply chain agility
- The need to understand and adopt new technologies IoT, Analytics, AI and others
- How companies are structuring their counterfeiting efforts and departments?
- Tackling pharmaceutical crime – initiatives at multinational, EU and national level
- IP and regulatory enforcement
- DSCSA, EU FMD, and other global regulations
- The Common Logo initiative in the EU for online pharmacies
- Best practices to protect your brand