Event submitted on Thursday, March 12th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Security
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- SCADA/ ICS
This is a very interesting event taking place in Thailand that covers a lot of ground from Cyberwarfare through to SCADA and ICS topics. Of interest is that there’s no vendor-pitching taking place at this conference which is certainly not common. Altogether this event certainly sounds like one of the more interesting Cybersecurity Conferences taking place in Thailand this year. We wish the organizers the best of luck!
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Thursday, March 12th 2020, or created by us.
REVULN 20×3 is an international cybersecurity conference taking place on September 9 – 10, 2020 in Bangkok, Thailand at the Ibis Styles Bangkok Sukhumvit Phra Khanong.
The conference is focused on the following topic with presentations covering countries and areas of Asia:
Social media monitoring and online censorship evasion
– Each topic is discussed from various points of view and focused on the countries and personal experiences of the selected international speakers
– Each presentation covers a slot of 45 minutes inclusive of questions (Q&A session).
– A 15 minutes break is available after each presentation for networking and privately talking with the speaker.
The conference also includes an “open topic day” covering freedom of information, cyber warfare, ICS and SCADA, IoT devices, industrial security, Internet censorship, hacktivism, technologies in law enforcement, and so on.
Main features of this InfoSec Event:
- no sponsors, no partners, no sponsored talks, no marketing or promoted business
- invitation-only and free
- guests selected by us and by the attendees
- sessions covering specific target topics
- focused on the region where the event is hosted (Asia)
- improved networking with people from different countries and fields