Riscure Online Workshop 2020
Event submitted on Saturday, August 8th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- CXO Level
- SCADA/ ICS
(edit this info)
Highly recommended-niche focused virtual event for those that work with software and hardware security. The folks at Riscure cover a lot of ground in their virtual event and if you have any association with the technologies being discussed then this is a must-attend.
Riscure Workshop is een jaarlijks terugkerend evenement voor klanten en diegenen die meer willen weten over de laatste ontwikkelingen op het gebied van software- en hardwarebeveiliging.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Saturday, August 8th 2020, or created by us.
Riscure Workshop is an annual event for customers and those who want to learn more about the latest developments in software and hardware security.
In our previous years we would host this event in 5 different locations, but due to well-known circumstances this year we organize an online event. Registered attendees will be able to attend all or select presentations, and the recording will also be available after the event.
During this event there will be 17 technical presentations in two days with many guest speakers core topics include:
- What’s hot and what’s happened – covering recent developments and gives insight on our expectations of trends that have a chance to become mainstream in the near future.
- Offensive Security: Decrypting state of the art smartphones by attacking the TEE
- Laser Fault Injection
- Fault Injection attacks on Modern Chips
- Combining Deep learning networks
- Reverse Engineering Neural Networks: The Hard(ware)way
- True Code – Don’t let your software be derailed by a hardware attack
- Fault Injection attacks – Influencing the program counter on a RISC-V chip
- Cyber Security in the Automotive industry
- FI: breaking secure boot!
- Defense Advanced Research Project Agency: hacking IoT
- and much much more!