SANS Cyber Defense Forum & Training – Live Online
Event submitted on Friday, September 18th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
- Cloud Security
- Hacker Conference
- Offensive Security (Malware)
- Women In Cybersecurity
(edit this info)
This online event would be absolutely ideal for those working with as practitioners within a blue-teaming capacity. To improve your offensive and defensive cybersecurity skills this in-depth, action-packed training from SANS would be a fantastic idea. As with everything else SANS puts out there, the SANS Cyber Defense Forum & Training will be exceptionally detailed and cutting-edge.
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Friday, September 18th 2020, or created by us.
Free Forum: October 9 | Co-Chairs: Chris Crowley and Justin Henderson | Forum CPE Credits: 6
Training: October 12 – October 17
Achieve All-Around Defender Status
Defending against attacks is an ongoing challenge with new threats emerging all the time. Are you looking to level up your blue team skills? Do you want to enhance your current skillset and become even better at defending your organization? Are you looking for the latest ways to mitigate the most recent attacks?
Cyber Defense Forum & Training will bring together prominent cyber defense practitioners from leading organizations for a day of in-depth forum talks, followed by a week of closely aligned training and bonus sessions, including @Mic night talks.
Over the course of this training event, you’ll enjoy:
- Highly technical talks and panel discussions – The industry’s top practitioners will share their latest cyber defense research, solutions, tools, and case studies. You’ll have a number of talks to choose from, plus lots of new virtual event features that will have you schooled up for the year and planning for 2021 before the week is out.
- Exclusive Networking Opportunities – Connect with your fellow Blue Teamers and the wider cyber defense community via virtual chat rooms.
- Closely Aligned SANS Cyber Defense Courses – Enhance your knowledge base and add to your toolkit with a hands-on, immersive course taught by top SANS instructors and course authors.
- Cyber Defense NetWars! – (October 15 & 16) – Students enrolled in long courses at the Cyber Defense Forum & Training from October 12-17 can join us for everyone’s favorite defense-focused competition aimed at testing your ability to solve problems and secure your systems from compromise. Cyber Defense NetWars is a truly unique experience, and an opportunity to test your skills in Administration, Threat Hunting, Log Analysis, Packet Analysis, Cryptography, and much more.