SANS Cyber Defense Initiative 2020
Event submitted on Wednesday, November 18th 2020, approved by Content Team ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Conference Event Summary
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, November 18th 2020, or created by us.
Discover the most effective steps to prevent cyber-attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques you can apply immediately. Join us for SANS Cyber Defense Initiative® 2020 – Live Online (Dec 14-19, EST), and receive relevant cyber security training from real-world practitioners. Choose from over 35 interactive courses taught by industry experts, plus three NetWars Tournaments delivered Live Online. SANS Live Online events offer live-stream, instructor-led cyber security training with support from virtual TAs, hands-on labs, cyber ranges, and dedicated chat channels for real-time networking.
SANS Live Online Events Feature:
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Several courses align with GIAC certifications
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures so you can revisit the recordings