SANS Miami 2020
Event submitted on Monday, September 30th 2019, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
Stay Safe, Stay Strong and we'll see you on the other side. Your friends at InfoSec Conferences.
This event has been tagged as follows:
We encouraged you to attend this event even if you are just a beginner because you will surely learn a lot from their courses. We know some of the SANS instructors and they are really good and can provide essential information/knowledge.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Monday, September 30th 2019, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
As cybersecurity attacks become more aggressive and threats change daily, SANS will help you stay ahead of the curve by providing unique, hands-on immersion training you can implement the day you return to your office. At SANS Miami 2020 which will be held on January 13 – 18, 2020, industry professionals will teach you new skills to help you better anticipate security risks and quickly mitigate them. Don’t miss this chance to learn from the best, and gain the knowledge you can put to work immediately. Choose from eight cutting-edge cybersecurity courses, plus Cyber Defense NetWars! Register now.
Top Reasons to Attend SANS Miami 2020:
- Skill Development: Develop top-notch skills that will set you up for success in cyber security
- Unparalleled Courses: Cutting-edge courseware covering today’s relevant topics taught by real-world practitioners
- NetWars: Test your skills with hands-on information security challenges at Cyber Defense NetWars Tournament – Thursday, January 16, and Friday, January 17
- Location: Located adjacent to Miami, Coral Gables is known as “The City Beautiful”, with tree-lined boulevards, world-famous historical landmarks, and dining paradise along “Miracle Mile”.
- Real-World Applicability: The SANS Promise is that you will be able to apply the skills you learn as soon as you return to work.
“This training is based on relevant real-world scenarios. Personally, I can immediately start applying the skills I learned in my job, as well as in my personal life.” – Carlos Tovar, Akamai