SANS New Orleans 2020
Stay Safe, Stay Strong and we'll see you on the other side. Your friends at InfoSec Conferences X
Event submitted on Tuesday, March 10th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
This is part of a SANS InfoSec Training series. To see all their events in one listing please go ahead and click the link about titled: SANS Institute.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Tuesday, March 10th 2020, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
SANS is the by far one of the most trusted and the biggest source for information security training and security certification in the world. It also develops, maintains, and makes available at no cost, the largest collection of research documents about different aspects of information security, and it operates the Internet’s early warning system – the Internet Storm Center.
The SANS New Orleans 2020 will be held on June 8 – 13, 2020
Threats approach from every direction and SANS delivers reliable, professional information security training for every member of your organization – leaving no one unprepared.
- Training on the cutting edge: All courses are created to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines. Explore the Training Roadmap to find the right courses for your immediate cybersecurity skill development.
- Learn from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: 11 certifications align with SANS San Antonio 2020 training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- A superior investment: Focused, immersion learning without distractions. Opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals and the chance to attend NetWars, SANS@Night events, and many other activities.
- The SANS Promise: Attendees will be able to apply the skills and techniques learned as soon as you return to work.