SANS Norfolk 2020
Stay Safe, Stay Strong and we'll see you on the other side. Your friends at InfoSec Conferences X
Event submitted on Wednesday, March 11th 2020, approved by Charles Villanueva ✓
This event has been tagged as follows:
Another training event from SANS – please visit their page for more information.
The following description was either submitted by the Conference Organizer on Wednesday, March 11th 2020, or created by us.Add this conference to your favourites
SANS courses are engaging and comprehensive, providing participants with hands-on training that is relevant to the challenges that are faced daily.
Register for SANS Norfolk 2020, and choose from seven courses
taught by real-world practitioners.
Threats approach from every direction and SANS delivers professional and reliable information security training for every member of an organization – leaving no one unprepared.
- Training on the cutting edge: SANS courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines. Explore the Training Roadmap to find the right courses for your immediate cyber security skill development.
- Learn from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Six certifications align with SANS Norfolk 2020 training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- A superior investment: Focused, immersion learning without distractions. There will be a chance to learn and network from other experts and the opportunity to attend NetWars, SANS@Night events, and a lot of other activities.
- The SANS Promise: Participants will be able to apply the skills and techniques learned as soon as they return to work.